★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 box
- pasta of choice, i prefer penne pasta
- 4 can(s)
- italian flavored diced tomatoes
- 2 bottle
- sliced mushrooms
- 2 jar(s)
- basil pesto
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cooked and diced
- 2 pkg
- shredded mozzarella cheese, 2 cup size
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Pesto Pasta
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook chicken breast in skillet, and cube. Set aside. Cook pasta 10-12 minutes until al dente, drain and set aside. In a large skillet, combine tomatoes, mushrooms, and chicken and heat through.
- 2Add the pesto to the pasta and gently stir until well mixed, add the tomato mixture to the pasta and mix well. Layer the mixture with the mozzarella cheese in alternating layers, into a greased 9x13 baking dish and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted and is golden brown.