- thinly sliced boneless chicken breasts
- 1 c
- italian cheese blend shredded cheese
- 1/4 lb
- thinly sliced pepperoni, from your local deli
- salt & pepper, to taste
- italian seasoning, to taste
- garlic powder or garlic salt, to taste
- 1 c
- marinara sauce
How to Make Chicken Pepperoni
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2While the oven is preheating, place the chicken breasts on a large cutting board. If the chicken appears to be a little thicker than thin, pound it down using a meat mallet to about 1/4 - 1/2-inch thick. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder or garlic salt, to your taste. Add Italian seasoning, to your taste.
- 7Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until chicken is done. Add marinara sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with additional cheese. Place back in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.