- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, (or tenders)
- bell peppers, (any color)
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 1/2 c
- italian salad dressing
How to Make Chicken Pepper Stir Fry
- 1slice your chicken into strips.
- 2in a large skillet (with a lid) brown the chicken. you want them to get nice and brown.
- 3meanwhile, slice your bell peppers (i also put some red bell pepper and onions in mine).
- 4once chicken is browned, add the bell peppers, the soy sauce and the italian dressing.
- 5stir bring to a quick boil.
- 6reduce heat to medium low. cover and cook for 10 minutes until the chicken is done.
- 7serve over rice.