★★★★★ 2 votes5
3chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, (or tenders)
2bell peppers, (any color)
1/4 csoy sauce
1/2 citalian salad dressing
How to Make Chicken Pepper Stir Fry
- slice your chicken into strips.
- in a large skillet (with a lid) brown the chicken. you want them to get nice and brown.
- meanwhile, slice your bell peppers (i also put some red bell pepper and onions in mine).
- once chicken is browned, add the bell peppers, the soy sauce and the italian dressing.
- stir bring to a quick boil.
- reduce heat to medium low. cover and cook for 10 minutes until the chicken is done.
- serve over rice.