Chicken Pesto Pasta Crunch
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2boneless chicken breast
2 cshell noodles or your choice noodles
1 pkgkorr's pesto seasoning packet
8 ozcheddar cheese, shredded you can choose you preferred cheese
1 pkgitalian seasoned croutons or different kind
How to Make Chicken Pesto Pasta Crunch
- Boil chicken breast in pot until fully cooked. Then in a large mixing bowl with forks or your fingers shred or pullapart the chicken add 2-3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. To prevent chicken from being to dry.
NOTE: 2 chicken breast for every 4 servings
- Boil Pasta noodles according to package. Then rinse cold water, add to chicken and toss.
NOTE: I usually do about 2 cups for 4 servings. If you perfer more or less noodles go with it.
- In sauce pan make pesto sauce according to package directions. If you know how to make your own PESTO sauce go for it.
Note: 1 package for every 4 servings unless you want it really creamy, then add more packets.
- Add pesto sauce to chicken pasta mixture and toss. Add cheese stir it in.
Pour croutons in a bowl and crush with any item that has a rounded bottom. Sprinkle on top of mixture,
- Set in preheated oven for 350 degrees for 10-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Every oven varies so keep watch as everything is already cooked.