Chicken Parmigiana (Parmesan)
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless(can buy the thin sliced or pound it thin.
- salt and pepper to season chicken
- 1 1/2 c
- flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- eggs, beaten
- 2 c
- bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg
- shredded mozzarella (8oz)
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped basil or parsley for garnish
- 1 c
- cooking oil (any type)
- 1 jar(s)
- marinara sauce, any type (45 oz)
Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Set up your workstation with bread crumbs, flour and egg.Dip each cutlet in flour, egg, then bread crumbs.