★★★★★ 1 vote5
1chicken broiler/fryer cut up
2/3 cparmesan cheese
1/3 cbread crumbs
How to Make Chicken Parmesan
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, paprika and pepper.
- In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs and milk.
- In a third bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Coat chicken pieces with flour mixture, dip in egg mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place chicken pieces in a well greased 15x10x1" baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.