Chicken Parmesan with Penne Pasta
- 3 large
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- salt and pepper
- 1 c
- italian bread crumbs
- egg, beaten
- 4 Tbsp
- butter (i used more than this)
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce (i use ragu pamesan ramano)
- alfredo sauce (i used recipe on this website)
- 2/3 pkg
- penne pasta
- 1 pkg
- sergento classic 6 cheese italian
How to Make Chicken Parmesan with Penne Pasta
- 1Pound out the chicken breast between to pices of wax paper to about 1/4 inch thick. Salt and pepper. Dip in egg and then coat with Italian seasoning. Fry in butter at a low to medium heat until browned on both sides. Remove from heat and slice about 1 1/2 inch long strips.
- 2Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain and put in the bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Pour Alfredo sauce (I used Easiest Alfreda Sauce recipe from here) and then Spaghetti sauce over pasta, then chicken and then cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes until cheese is melted and sauces are bubbling. Serve with garlic bread and salad.