- 2 can(s)
- seamless crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 c
- cooked diced chicken
- 1 to 1 1/2 c
- marinara sauce (i use my own, but you can use store bought)
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c
- grated romano or parmesan cheese, optional
How to Make Chicken Parmesan Squares
- 1Preheat Oven 350 F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- 2Unroll one can of crescent rolls. Spread sauce on dough. Leave about 1/2 inch from each side. Sprinkle chicken 7 cheeses on top.
- 3Unroll and place on top, second can of crescent rolls. Pinch edges together. Make a few slits in top to allow steam to escape.
- 4Bake in preheated oven about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Slice into 8 squares. Serve warm.
- 5This is great as a main course, served with salad and a vegetable. You can also cut into smaller squares and use as an appetizer.