Chicken Parmesan Pasta
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 5 c
- tomato sauce
- 3 c
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 lb
- mozzarella cheese, cut up into bite-sized pieces
- olive oil
- 2 lb
- pasta of choice
How to Make Chicken Parmesan Pasta
- 11. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Cut chicken breasts into 1" - 2" cubes. Make them roughly bite-sized. Fill a large skillet with 1/2 inch of Olive oil (coconut oil works well too). When oil is hot, fry chicken in batches until nicely browned. They don't need to be completely cooked. They will finish in the oven. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate.
- 22. Spoon a thin layer of sauce over the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle one cup of the Parmesan over sauce. Place half of the chicken pieces over the Parmesan and top with half the mozzarella pieces. Top with half the remaining sauce, sprinkle with another cup of the Parmesan, and repeat layering, ending with a final layer of sauce and Parmesan.
- 33. Transfer pan to oven and bake until cheese is golden and casserole is bubbling, about 40 minutes. Let cool a few minutes before serving over pasta.