Chicken Parmesan Made easy
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 6 oz can(s)
- tomato paste
- pasta of choice
- garlic salt, pepper, chile powder, italian seasoning
- 2 1/2 can(s)
- hot water/ i use the can from the tomato paste.
- mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Parmesan Made easy
- 1sprinkle chicken breast with spices and brown in fry pan with a little olive oil, once browned on both sides, remove from heat and slice into thin strips and place back into pan. continue turning to cook completly.
- 2Choose pasta and boil until cooked and drain well.
- 3for sause... use 6 oz can of tomato paste and 2 1/2 cans of hot water place in small sause pan, using spices listed season to taste, add about a table spoon of sugar & parmesan cheese and bring to a soft boil. Sause will be thick.
- 4to plate.. place drained pasta on plate then place slices chicken on top. Drizzel genorious amount of sause over pasta and chicken, sprinkle with mozzorella cheese and parmesan and let cheese melt. (you can place in microwave for 30 sec. to speed up melting prosses if desired). Add Garlic bread and serve.