Chicken Parmesan Hero Sandwiches
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- egg, slightly beaten
- 3/4 c
- italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 jar(s)
- (26 to 28oz.) ragu old world style pasta sauce
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4oz.)
- long italian rolls, halved lengthwise
How to Make Chicken Parmesan Hero Sandwiches
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Dip chicken in egg, then in bread crumbs, coating well.
- 2In a 13x9 glass baking dish, arrange chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
- 3Pour ragu pasta sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. To serve, arrange chicken and sauce on rolls.