★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbchicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
3 cspaghetti sauce
2 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbspbasil, dried or fresh chopped
5 ozcroutons, garlic
4 clovefinely chopped garlic
5 ozparmigiano-reggiano, grated
5 ozmozzarella cheese, grated
2 pinchsalt and pepper
How to Make Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Preheat oven at 375
- Drizzle the 2 tablespoons of olive oil across a 9x13 glass casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crushed garlic and basil over the bottom of dish.
- Place chicken breast halves (usually 4-5) evenly throughout the dish.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce over the chicken.
- Evenly distribute the croutons (usually one bag. 2 if u like it with extra crust) across the chicken
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese and the mozzarella cheese on top of the croutons.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Delicious!