Chicken Parmesan Alfredo with tomatoes
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 c
- bread crumbs, italian style
- 1 jar(s)
- ragu alfredo sauce
- 1/4 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- medium tomatoes, chopped
How to Make Chicken Parmesan Alfredo with tomatoes
- 1Put 1/4 jar of the Alfredo Sauce in a bowl. Dip chicken breast in this sauce and then coat with Italian bread crumbs.
- 2Arrange coated chicken breast in 13x9 baking dish.
- 3Cook uncovered in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- 4Pour rest of jar of sauce over chicken and top with shredded mozzarella cheese and chopped tomatoes.
- 5Return baking dish to oven and cook 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- 6Serve over rice.