Chicken Parmesan Alfredo with tomatoes
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6boneless, skinless chicken breast
3/4 cbread crumbs, italian style
1 jar(s)ragu alfredo sauce
1/4 cshredded mozzarella cheese
2medium tomatoes, chopped
How to Make Chicken Parmesan Alfredo with tomatoes
- Put 1/4 jar of the Alfredo Sauce in a bowl. Dip chicken breast in this sauce and then coat with Italian bread crumbs.
- Arrange coated chicken breast in 13x9 baking dish.
- Cook uncovered in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Pour rest of jar of sauce over chicken and top with shredded mozzarella cheese and chopped tomatoes.
- Return baking dish to oven and cook 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve over rice.