You can serve it over spaghetti, eat it in a sandwich or have it with just about anything.
Preparing the chicken is a breeze and the sauce is your sauce, and once you add the cheese and pop it in the oven the smell will drive you crazy.
- boneless chicken breast pounded to 1/2 thickness
- 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 8 slice
- mozzarella cheese or you can use shredded mozzarella
- 1 jar(s)
- your favorite spaghetti sauce
- parmesan cheese
- 1 c
- italian bread crumbs or regular and add garlic and oregano
How to Make Chicken Parmesan
- 1Whisk together the egg and milk. Dip the chicken breasts in milk and egg mixture and then in bread crumbs. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the chicken in the hot oil on both sides until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Set chicken in a baking dish.
- 2Pour 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce over all. Slice 8 pieces of mozzarella cheese or you can use shredded and put two on each chicken breast or 1/2 cup of shredded. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and a little more mozzarella and bake at 350° for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly and chicken is done