★★★★★ 1 vote5
4boneless chicken breasts(pounded optional)
·seasoned bread crumbs
2-3 Tbspolive oil
8 slice(we grated 1/2 block of cheese instead) mozzarella
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce (we used four cheese)
18oz. container parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Parmesan
- whisk egg and milk together in shallow bowl.
pour bread crumbs into a separate shallow bowl.
- heat olive oil in skillet.
dip chicken breast in milk/egg mixture then in crumbs and brown in the skillet on both sides
- place finished chicken in baking dish.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over the chicken breasts
- pour jar of spaghetti sauce over chicken and cheese
- sprinkle parmesan cheese over chicken breasts
- bake for 25-30 mins (sauce will be bubbling about 10mins before done)
- (best served with spaghetti, garlic bread or salad)