★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless chicken breasts(pounded optional)
- 1/2 c
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 2-3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 8 slice
- (we grated 1/2 block of cheese instead) mozzarella
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce (we used four cheese)
- 8oz. container parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Parmesan
- 1whisk egg and milk together in shallow bowl.
pour bread crumbs into a separate shallow bowl.
- 2heat olive oil in skillet.
dip chicken breast in milk/egg mixture then in crumbs and brown in the skillet on both sides
- 3place finished chicken in baking dish.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 4sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over the chicken breasts
- 5pour jar of spaghetti sauce over chicken and cheese
- 6sprinkle parmesan cheese over chicken breasts
- 7bake for 25-30 mins (sauce will be bubbling about 10mins before done)
- 8(best served with spaghetti, garlic bread or salad)