12boneless, skinless chicken tenders
1/4 tspgranulated garlic
3/4 citalian seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 colive oil (more if needed)
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 cshredded mozarella cheese
1 jar(s)italian tomato sauce
How to Make Chicken Parmesan
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken tenders.
- Beat the eggs with the granulated garlic.
- Spread the breadcrumbs on waxed paper on a cookie sheet.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Dip the chicken tenders in egg mixture and then in breadcrumbs to coat.
- Fry until golden brown on each side, about 5 minutes per side.
- Arrange the chicken in a single layer in a 9x13 tray.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Mix the tomato sauce with the water. Pour sparingly over the chicken.
- Cover all the chicken with the shredded mozarella. Cover tightly and bake for 1 hour.
- Serve with pasta side dish or in a sandwhich on italian bread.