- boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 c
- italian bread crumbs
- egg, beaten
- 4 tsp
- 2 c
- spaghetti sauce
- slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Parmesan
- 1Pound chicken to flatten. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Fry in butter in hot skillet, turning and browning for 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove from skillet.
- 3To skillet add spaghetti sauce. Heat thoroughly.
- 4Add chicken. Place slices of mozzarella on top of chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
- 5Serve with a side of spaghetti.