★★★★★ 1 vote5
4boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
·salt and pepper
1/2 citalian bread crumbs
2 cspaghetti sauce
4slices mozzarella cheese
1 tspgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Parmesan
- Pound chicken to flatten. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Fry in butter in hot skillet, turning and browning for 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove from skillet.
- To skillet add spaghetti sauce. Heat thoroughly.
- Add chicken. Place slices of mozzarella on top of chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with a side of spaghetti.