★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- 25 ounce breaded chicken fillets or tenderloins
- 2 jar(s)
- 24 ounce garlic and onion pasta sauce
- 2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 4 c
- mozzarella cheese
How to Make Chicken Parmesan
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
Cover the bottom of a casserole dish with SOME of the pasta sauce. Only use enough sauce to make a thin layer in dish.
- 2Place chicken pieces in dish over the sauce and pour remaining sauce over chicken. The chicken should be completely covered in sauce, then sprinkle italian seasoning over it.
- 3Top with parmesan and mozzarella cheese. It works best if you have the mozzarella on top because the parmesan doesn't melt very well.
- 4Bake in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted and a light golden brown.
*NOTE: Amount of sauce and cheese may vary depending on how you and your family may prefer it.