By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/3 cgrated parmesan cheese
1/4 tspitalian seasoning
3whole chicken breasts, boned, skinned, split
1/4 csliced green onions
1/2 cskim milk
5 ozfrozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 tsppimiento, finely chopped
How to Make Chicken Parmesan
- In a small mixing bowl combine cheese and italian seasoning.
- Roll chicken pieces in cheese mixture to coat lightly; set remaining cheese mixture aside.
- Arrange pieces in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
- In a small saucepan cook onion in hot butter until tender.
- Stir in flour; add milk all at once.
- Cook and stir until bubbly; stir in drained spinach and pimiento.
- Spoon spinach mixture over chicken; sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender.