- 2 to 3 large
- boneless chicken breast
- 1 lg can(s)
- italian flaver bread crumbs(maybe more)
- 4 to 6 large
- 2 or 3 pkg
- mozzarella cheese(shredded)
- milk (for eggs)
- oil for frying
- salt and pepper to taste
SEE MY RECIPE FOR : MY ALL DAY SPAGHETTI SAUCE
How to Make Chicken Parmerson
- 1I start my sauce first or I usually have some in the freezer that I will take out the night before I make this,mix eggs and milk together in a lg bowl set a side then take the chicken one at a time and fillet the chicken like you would a fish,start at the top of chicken and work your way down.
- 2Put chicken into egg mixture ,and keep filleting chicken,on a plate place bread crumbs,then get on frying pan and add oil and get it hot, take chicken out of egg mixture and put in bread crumbs cover chicken good and put in hot oil til brown,place on plate,add salt and pepper .cook all
- 3In a 13x9inch baking pan add a little sauce on the bottom the baking dish,then lay chicken on the bottom ,so all you see is chicken add sauce then cheese, and do it again in layers, til you get to the top,add sauce and cheese to cover the top.
- 4Bake at 350 for 5 to 10 mins or til cheese its melted and light brown. I serve with spaghetti noodles and sauce