- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 jar(s)
- marinara sauce(i used emeril lagase)
- eggs. beaten
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 c
- bread crumbs (italian)
- parmesan cheese
- shredded italian or 4 cheese
- sea salt, ground pepper, garlic salt, poultry seasoning
- olive oil, extra virgin
I ALSO MARINATED MY CHICKEN OVERNIGHT IN AN ITALIAN DRESSING
How to Make chicken parm
- 1Pound chicken. In 3 separate bowls, place flour, eggs and br. crumbs. Add parm cheese, salt, pepper and garlic salt to bread crumbs, mix. Rub chicken with poultry seasoning.
- 2Using cast iron skillet heat olive oil, meanwhile, dredge chicken through flour, eggs then br.crumb mixture, make sure skillet is hot! cook both sides until nice crust forms, 3-4 min.
- 3Heat oven to 375. Pour small amount of marinara into bottom of glass baking dish, add chicken, pour remaining marinara over chicken, sprinkle with shredded cheese(i also sprinkled more parm cheese over top)
- 4Bake 15-20 min or til cheese and sauce is bubbly.