★★★★★ 1 vote5
1chicken, cut up
·salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbsphungarian paprika
1large onion, chopped
1yellow pepper, chopped
1-2 Tbspsour cream
How to Make Chicken paprikash
- Season chicken with salt
- cut up onion into small pieces and lightly cook it in lard. Slightly sprinkle the onions with paprika.
- Add cut up chicken, and some water. Stir it well.
- Add yellow peppers and some paprika. Salt and sauté in a covered pot. Add water as needed while the meat softens.
- On the side. Mix flour and sour cream. Then add it to the chicken and bring it to a boil once more.
- You can also serve this with mashed potatoes instead of dumplings but I like the dumplings