By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3/4 cvegetable juice
1/2 tspseasoned salt
1 tspolive oil
1/4 csliced green onions
1minced garlic clove
1/2 lbchicken breasts, cut into 2" strips
2 Tbspsour cream
1 chot cooked rice
How to Make Chicken Paprika
- Combine vegetable juice, flour, paprika and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Add chicken strips and cook until chicken is lightly browned.
- Add vegetable juice mixture.
- Cook until mixture boils, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Serve over rice.
- Sprinkle with parsley.