So simple & easy!
How to Make Chicken Panko!
- Wash your chicken tenders with cool water, pat and dry a little with paper towel.
- Add your salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Mix Well.
- On a separate bowl beat the egg and pour on the chicken.
- Pour your Panko Bread Crumbs on a plate or flat tray. Be ready to place the chicken on the bread crumbs. Place the chicken one at a time, make sure it is well covered with the bread crumbs, then set aside until you are done with the rest.
- Prepare your pan with oil and allow it to heat up. When the oil is ready start frying the chicken, chicken breast cook really fast if the pan is hot so keep an eye.
Turn the chicken and do the same with the rest.