How to Make Chicken Oscar
- 1Place chicken between 2 pieces of wax paper on a cutting board and pound very thin.
- 2Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- 3Heat the butter in a heavy skillet.
- 4Dip the chicken pieces lightly in the seasoned flour and shake off excess.
- 5When the butter stops foaming, add the chicken and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, until golden.
- 6Remove to a heated serving platter as the remaining pieces are cooked.
- 7Cover each slice of chicken with crabmeat and top with 3 asparagus spears.
- 8Drizzle hollandaise sauce over asparagus and serve.
- 9this is great with steak also. I just make it with a bernaise sauce instead and I have added a few scallops to the top.