Vicki Butts (lazyme)
How to Make Chicken Oscar
- 1Place chicken between 2 pieces of wax paper on a cutting board and pound very thin.
- 2Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- 3Heat the butter in a heavy skillet. Dip the chicken pieces lightly in the seasoned flour and shake off excess.
- 4When the butter stops foaming, add the chicken and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, until golden. Remove to a heated serving platter as the remaining pieces are cooked.
- 5While the chicken is cooking, make the hollandaise sauce per package directions. Keep warm.
- 6Cover each slice of chicken with crabmeat and top with 3 asparagus spears.
- 7Drizzle hollandaise sauce over asparagus and serve.