- pre-made pie crusts
- 2 1/2 c
- cut-up cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 bag(s)
- mixed frozen vegetables
- 1 can(s)
- small potatoes, drained and diced
- 1 jar(s)
- turkey, chicken or leftover homemade gravy
How to Make Chicken or Turkey Pot Pie
- 1Unroll 1 pie crust and place in a 9-in. pie plate.
- 2Mix turkey, or chicken with frozen vegetables, diced potatoes and gravy.
- 3Pour into pie crust. Pour mixture into pie crust.
- 4Put 2nd crust over first crust. Cut slits into top crust and flute edges. Cover edges with aluminum foil. Put in 425 degree oven and bake for 40 minutes. During last 15 minutes, take foil off of edges.