1/2 cbread crumbs, dry
2chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
14 1/2 ozcan chicken broth
10 ozcan white mushrooms
14 1/2 ozartichoke hearts, quartered
1/2 cgrated parmesan
16 ozpasta shells, or your favorite
·salt and pepper
·garlic powder; or minced garlic
How to Make Chicken on the Fly
- Mix bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a plastic bag.
Shake the chicken pieces in the bag till coated with bread crumbs.
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a frying pan. Saute chicken until browned, turning at least twice, about 10 min.
- Remove chicken and pour broth into pan. Stir with wooden spoon until brown bits come loose.
- Place chicken breasts in a 9X12 in. casserole dish.
add mushrooms and artichokes. pour broth over chicken-it will turn into gravy while cooking.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 min. Five min. before removing from oven, sprinkle with parmesan.
- A half hour before serving, boil pasta according to package directions.