Chicken On a Biscuit1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
13.5 ozchicken broth
1/4 cbiscuit mix
1/8 tspturmeric, ground
1/8 tsppoultry seasoning
·salt and pepper to taste
2 ccooked chicken, diced
How to Make Chicken On a Biscuit
- Put first ingedients in blender, using high speed, 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour into 2 quart saucepan and cook, stirring constantly over medium-high heat, or until smooth and thick.
- Turn heat to low and add chicken.
- Heat gently thoroughly.
- Split buttermilk biscuits each in half and arrange in oval shaped serving dishes.
- Spoon chicken and gravy over split biscuits allowing 1 biscuit per serving.