- 1 1/2
- pounds chicken breast meat or tenders, skin removed
- pam butter flavored cooking spray
- kosher salt to taste
- 1 1/2
- cups crushed cheese flavored crackers
- cup gulden's spicy brown mustard
- cup strawberry preserves
How to Make CHICKEN NUGGETS
- 1Cook's Tip: Serve the Chicken Nuggets with the strawberry/mustard dipping sauce or my red cocktail sauce (on this site) Also good with BBQ sauce.
- 2CRUSH THE CRACKERS:
Place the cheese flavored crackers in a ziplok bag and crush with a rolling pin until medium fine. Pour into a pie plate.
- 3PREHEAT THE OVEN:
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- 4PREPARE THE CHICKEN:
Wash the chicken breast meat, and cut into uniform 1 inch chunks. Pat dry with a paper towel. Spray the chicken with the cooking spray, and toss until it is coated and then dredge the chicken chunks in the crushed crackers. Toss to coat evenly. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes, turning chicken once after 10 minutes. At the end of cooking time, test to make sure chicken is done. At my altitude, it takes 30 minutes for chicken to get light brown and be done. Remove from oven and sprinkle with kosher salt, and serve immediately with the dipping sauce. Enjoy!