11. Cut all of the chicken into 1 inch cubes. I like to use my electric knife for this to make it faster.
2. Mix milk, eggs and pickle juice in a large bowl and add raw chicken. Let soak in mixture for at least 1 hour in the fridge or over night.
3. In another large bowl add all dry ingredients for dredging.
4. Heat Peanut Oil to about 350-375.
5. Working in batches, dredge chicken nuggets in the dry ingredients bowl, then deep fry for about 4 minutes per batch, or until golden brown and crispy.
6. Drain nuggets on paper towels while cooking next batch. Makes about 50-60 nuggets.