★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkg(8 oz) no yolks noodles
2 can(s)(10 3/4 oz) healthy request cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)(10 oz) fat free white and dark chunk chicken in water (drained)
1 1/2 cmilk
2 cyellow cheese and 2-3 cups mozzarella
How to Make Chicken Noodles
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook noodles, according to instructions on back of package.
- While that is cooking, combine the soup, milk and chicken in saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- After noodles are cooked, drain and put in casserole dish.
- Add cheese and mix well (add more or less cheese, according to your taste).
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until bubbly.