- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) no yolks noodles
- 2 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz) healthy request cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- (10 oz) fat free white and dark chunk chicken in water (drained)
- 1 1/2 c
- 2 c
- yellow cheese and 2-3 cups mozzarella
How to Make Chicken Noodles
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Cook noodles, according to instructions on back of package.
- 2While that is cooking, combine the soup, milk and chicken in saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- 3After noodles are cooked, drain and put in casserole dish.
- 4Add cheese and mix well (add more or less cheese, according to your taste).
- 5Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until bubbly.