Chicken Noodle Chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1chicken, cut up
1 pkgdry onion or onion mushroom soup mix
1 can(s)chicken noodle soup
1 can(s)small, mushroom pieces, drained. use fresh mushrooms if you like.
2 tspgarlic powder...more or less depending on your preference for garlic
1 tsppoultry seasoning
How to Make Chicken Noodle Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rinse chicken in cold water, and place in roasting pan.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over each piece of chicken.
- Mix can of chicken noodle soup with 1/2 can water, and pour over the chicken.
- Add canned or fresh mushrooms, and then sprinkle everything with the garlic powder and poultry seasoning.
- Place in oven and roast for approximately 1 hour.
- When serving, spoon the sauce over the chicken, including the noodles. Enjoy!