Chicken Noodle Casserole
- skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 6 oz
- egg noodles
- (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- sour cream
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 c
- crumbled buttery round crackers
- 1/2 c
- butter melted
How to Make Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 1poach chicken in a large pot of simmering water, cook until no longer pink in center, bout 12 min. remove from pot and set aside. Bring chicken cooking water to a boil and cook pasta in it. Drain. Cut chicken into small pieces, and mix with noodles
- 2In a separate bowl, mix together soups, and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper. Gently stir the soup with the chicken mixture. I add bout 1/2 cup parmasean cheese to mine..Place in a 2 quart baking dish.
- 3Melt butter, stir in crackers. Top casserole with the buttery crackers.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 min, depending how brown you like it, I always cook mine longer as we like ours nice and brown..I also add fresh green beans or have added peas..make sure my kids get their veggies..