Chicken Noodle Casserole
Photo adapted from Allrecipes.
- 3-4 c
- cooked chicken, cut up
- 1/2 lb
- noodles, cooked
- large onions, chopped
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- butterd bread crumbs or corn flake crumbs
- 1 can(s)
- chopped mushrooms (optional)
How to Make Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 1Mix onions with noodles. Add chicken and seasonings and mushrooms.
- 2Add soups and mix well.
- 3Put mixture into a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- 4Sprinkle buttered bread crumbs or corn flake crumbs over top.
- 5Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. Uncover 10 minutes before done and let brown.