★★★★★ 1 vote5
4chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
2 csauerkraut, rinsed, drained
4 sliceprovolone cheese
4 Tbsprussian dressing
How to Make Chicken 'N' Kraut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set chicken in bottom.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread the sauerkraut over each piece of chicken, top with a slice of the provolone, and cover with the russian dressing.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake until chicken is tender, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- **NOTE** Use the sauerkraut that comes packaged in the plastic bags or in the glass jars.
- The kind that is kept refrigerated in the market.
- It is crisper and does not have a \"canned\" taste.