2/3 cdiced red or yellow onions
2/3 cdiced celery
2/3 cfrozen peas and carrots
1 Tbspvegetable oil
2 can(s)(14 oz each) low-sodium chicken broth
1 can(s)(10.5 oz) chicken a la king
1 1/2 ccooked diced chicken
1 pkgchicken flavor booster
1 mediumoriginal or garlic naan ( i use stonefire), cut into 2" pieces
1 pinchblack pepper
How to Make Chicken-n-Naan Dumplings
- In a 6 qt stockpan, place the onions, celery, peas & carrots and vegetable oil.
- Cook over medium heat to soften veggies aabout 4 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, chicken ala king, and cooked chicken to the pot. Bring to a low boil over medium heat.
- Add the packet of chicken flavor booster and a pinch of black pepper.
- Add the naan pieces, and gently stir into the other ingredients.
- Cover and continue to cook for about 10 more minutes.
- Serve in one lrge serving bowl or individual bowls.