★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 or 5
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (family size)
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1/2 stick
- 1 pkg
- ritz crackers (one sleeve or extra if wanted)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Chicken N Crumbs
- 1Boil chicken breasts in water until done all the way through. Cool chicken until can be handled. Pull and shred the chicken into bite size pieces. Put into a mixing bowl.
- 2Add can of cream of chicken soup and container of sour cream. Mix well until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. You can try it and see b/c the chicken is cooked
- 3melt butter in the microwave and crush ritz crackers. Add to butter and mix to make a topping. Adjust to make extra topping with added butter and/or crackers
- 4Pour into a baking or casserole dish. Add cracker mixture to top if you have a lid for the dish. If not add about 3/4 the way through. Put into 350 oven till heated and bubbling. Serve hot.