Chicken & Mushrooms Dijon1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1.5 cbroccoli florets
1.5 cmushrooms, sliced
1 can(s)cream of chicken and broccoli soup
2 Tbspdijon mustard
How to Make Chicken & Mushrooms Dijon
- In skillet, in 1 tablespoon hot butter, cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned. Remove.
- In remaining 1 tablespoon hot butter, cook broccoli and mushrooms until tender and liquid is evaporated, stirring often.
- Stir in soup, milk and mustard.
- Heat to boiling.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Cover; cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with noodles.