★★★★★ 1 vote5
3-4chicken breasts, cooked
16 ozlinguine, cooked
8 ozfresh mushrooms, sliced
1 cdry white wine
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup, undiluted
How to Make Chicken & Mushroom Linguine
- Cube or shred cooked chicken breasts; set aside.
- Prepare linguine as directed on package.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced mushrooms and saute 6-8 minutes.
- Add dry white wine to mushrooms and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cream of chicken soup until smooth.
- Add cooked chicken and heat through completely.
- Serve over linguine.
- Suggested Side(s): a fresh garden salad with favorite dressing.