★★★★★ 1 vote5
- chicken breasts, cooked
- 16 oz
- linguine, cooked
- 2 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c
- dry white wine
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup, undiluted
How to Make Chicken & Mushroom Linguine
- 1Cube or shred cooked chicken breasts; set aside.
- 2Prepare linguine as directed on package.
- 3Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add sliced mushrooms and saute 6-8 minutes.
- 4Add dry white wine to mushrooms and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- 5Reduce heat to low and stir in cream of chicken soup until smooth.
- 6Add cooked chicken and heat through completely.
- 7Serve over linguine.
- 8Suggested Side(s): a fresh garden salad with favorite dressing.