Chicken Mushroom Florentine
- 1 c
- macaroni, dry. cook to package directions. do not overcook.
- 1/2 lb
- bacon, cut into strips and fried almost done. drain on paper towel.
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup ( may use low sodium low fat type)
- 8 oz jar(s)
- chicken gravy (fat free)
- 1 lb
- diced cooked chicken (or turkey)
- 8 oz can(s)
- sliced mushrooms, drained.
- 1/2 pkg
- frozen chopped spinach, defrosted with water removed. wash hands. pick up a handful of spinach and squeeze to remove water. pull apart as you add to bowl makes it easier to mix evenly.
- rib of celery sliced thin
- small red onion diced
- 1-2 tsp
- penzey's mural of flavor or mrs dash onion and herb or some salt free onion plus herb mix
- 1 c
- shredded cheese, 4 cheese mexican or any other cheddar and wite cheese combination
- pepper to taste
How to Make Chicken Mushroom Florentine
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the bottom of a 9x13 pan with pam.
- 2Mix everthing together in a large bowl, except the cheese.
- 3Spread the mix evenly in the pan
- 4Top with cheese and cover lightly with tin foil tented over(don't let it rest on the cheese)
- 5Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake another 15-30 minutes. The whole thing will be bubbling slightly and the cheese with be melted but not too browned.
- 6Serve with a green salad, warm rolls and a crip white wine.