By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cwhole wheat bread crumbs
1 Tbspparsley, fresh minced
1/4 cwheat germ
1 tspdried basil
8chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1 tspdried oregano
1/2 cskim milk
2 tspminced garlic cloves
2 tspsesame oil
1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
8 oztomato sauce
How to Make Chicken Mozzarella
- Combine breadcrumbs and wheat germ, set mixture aside.
- Trim excess fat from chicken.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets waxed paper and flatten to 1/4 inch thickness, using a rolling pin or meat mallet.
- Dip chicken in milk, dredge in bread crumb mixture.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- Add oil and place over medium hot heat until hot.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until browned on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Pour one third of tomato sauce in bottom of a 13 X 9 X 2 inches casserole dish.
- Baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in dish.
- Pour half of remaining tomato sauce over chicken; sprinkle with parsley, basil, oregano, pepper, garlic and cheese.
- Top with remaining tomato sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.