How to Make Chicken Milanesa
- Preheat your oven to 200 F.
- Put eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs in separate dishes. Put salt and pepper in each.
- Salt and pepper each chicken breast.
- Getting the chicken ready involves putting each chicken breast in flour, then egg, and then breadcrumbs. After each shake off the excess before going to the next step.
- Heat oil in a skillet until shimmering.
- Cook chicken breasts in batches, about 3-4 minutes on each side
- Drain on a paper towel. Put into oven on pan to keep warm until the other cutlets are done.
- Ready to serve when all cutlets are cooked.