Chicken Milan Style1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6chicken breasts, boneless
1/3 colive oil
3/4 cdry white wine
2 Tbspchopped parsley
·salt and pepper
1finely chopped onion
1finely chopped celery
28 ozcrushed tomatoes
2finely chopped garlic cloves
How to Make Chicken Milan Style
- Sprinkle chicken with flour.
- Heat oil in large pot, add chicken and brown on all sides over medium heat then remove chicken.
- Add onion, celery and carrot and saute until lightly brown.
- Return chicken to pot, stir in wine and tomatoes.
- Cover pot and simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
- Add parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken and sauce on a warm platter, garnish with parsley.