Chicken Marsala Mousse Crepes with cream sauce
8crepes see my "crepes - for sweet and savory applications" recipe
2boneless, skinless chicken breasts chopped
1/4 cmarsala wine
1/2 cheavy cream
1 pkgmushrooms, fresh - cooked reserve liquid ( use 1/2 for mousse 1/2 for sauce use all liquid for sauce)
·salt and pepper
1/4 can(s)marsala wine
1 cheavy cream
How to Make Chicken Marsala Mousse Crepes with cream sauce
- In food processor add chicken breast and egg white process till smooth
- Add 1/4 cup cream, process, add 1/4 cup of marsala process add remaining cream process, add mushrooms, salt and pepper. Process till mushrooms are chopped but still visible.
- Place chicken mousse mix in center of crepe, fold bottom edge to cover mousse, fold in left and right side then roll.
- Place in a lightly oiled baking dish seam side down and place in a 400F oven for 30 min.
- To make sauce, saute shallots till translucent, deglaze pan with marsala wine.
- Add in mushrooms, reserved cooking liquid and cream.
- Cook over medium heat till reduced by half.
- To plate place two filled crepes on a plate and spoon cream sauce over, garnish with a small sprig of parsley.