By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, boneless
2 Tbspshallots, chopped
1/2 cmarsala wine
How to Make Chicken Marsala
- Pound chicken breast halves until 1/4 inch thick.
- Dredge in flour.
- In a large skillet melt 3 tablespoons butter.
- Add chicken and cook until browned on each side.
- Remove to serving platter.
- Add shallots to skillet and cook until tender.
- Stir in marsala wine, water, parsley, rosemary and salt.
- Cook stirring to deglaze pan.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Cook stirring once until both sides are glazed and the sauce is thickened.