Zully De La Garza1
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- mushroom pieces
- 1 c
- marsala cooking wine
- 1 c
- chicken broth
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- salt and pepper
How to Make Chicken Marsala
- 1Melt butter in pan, throw in a couple of slices of oniones (for flavor),and the drained can of mushrooms. Sautee them until they get a darker golden color.
I didn't add an amount of butter but usually I start with maybe a tablespoon and keep adding as needed.
- 2Prep the chicken by making sure they are not too damp and season with salt and pepper.
- 3If your pan is not too big you may remove the oniones and mushrooms so they dont over cook. While you cook the chicken. Cook your chicken on the seasoned side for about 6 minutes or until its cooked fully on that one side. Meanwhile you can season the other side.
- 4Once all the chicken is cooked, position the chicken and return the onions and mushrooms to the pan. Now add the chicken broth and the marsala wine. Bring to a boil then let it simmer for maybe 5 minutes. If you want add conrstarch to thicken the sauce.