☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 largechicken breasts; pound thin
4 Tbspolive oil
2 clovegarlic, crushed
2portabello mushrooms, sliced
·flour for dredging
·pepper to taste
·capers, to taste
2handfuls baby spinach, sliced
1 3/4 can(s)marsala wine
How to Make Chicken Marsala
- Season flour with salt and pepper. Coat chicken, brown in olive oil.
- Remove chicken, but cover to keep warm.
- Add more oil and add garlic for 1 minute and remove (if you are using the canned diced garlic, just leave it.
- Add mushrooms. Cook until tender 8-10 minutes.
- Add capers and marsala wine. Turn up the heat and reduce sauce until it starts to thicken.
- Add butter in chopped pieces.
- Add chicken to reheat.
- Add spinach on top.
- Cover and simmer 10-30 minutes. Longer the better the flavor.