☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 lbchicken, boneless and skinless
1/2 lbbacon or prosciutto - chopped
1/2 lbmushrooms, sliced
1/2 csweet marsala wine
1 cchicken stock
1 clovechopped garlic
·all purpose flour for dredging
1 smallonion chopped
How to Make Chicken Marsala
- Cut chicken breast in to tenderloin size.
- Put some flour, salt and pepper in a shallow pan and dredge chicken.
- Heat EVOO in pan. Place the chicken in pan and cook about 5 minutes each side. Remove from pan, cover and set aside.
- Lower heat and add chopped bacon( or Prosciutto) and chopped onions. Sautee for 2 minutes.
- Add Mushrooms, Sautee for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add Marsala to the pan and cook down for about 5 minutes to cook out alcohol. Add the chicken stock and simmer 20 minutes to reduce.
- Add butter . Once melted, pour over chicken and place in 350 degree oven. Bake covered for 20 minutes.